Yoga Story takes your health & wellbeing very seriously. We are committed to providing you with in studio classes in a safe manner by adhering to the following protocols for cleanliness & client screening:
- Classes are limited to 8 people. No show & late cancellation (less than 2 hours before class time) of $10 will be applied.
- All props and high touch surfaces are sanitized with the recommended concentration of isopropyl alcohol, vinegar and tea tree oil.
- Floors are mopped after each class
- All participants must wear a mask unless participating in class and have their temperature taken upon entry. NO MASK NO ENTRY.
- Please stay 6 feet apart in our spacious lobby and set your mats in line with the indicators inside the studio so you can be spaced 12 feet apart.
- All clients must complete a health screening form prior to class or to having a massage.
- No one with a temperature of 100.4 or higher currently or in the past two days may enter
- No one showing signs of COVID 19 symptoms may enter
- No one who has had recent contact with a COVID 19 confirmed patient may enter
- Please use hand sanitizer & wash your hands at the sinks in the bathrooms